Terms and Conditions
RESERVING AN ITEM
We are happy to hold items for a period of 24hrs without a deposit.
If payment is not made within that time frame (unless discussed with management) the items will be returned back into stock
Layaway Program At Poppydoll
Our new layaway program gives you the opportunity to secure your items with just 25% deposit.
You can make payment arrangements to fit your budget with up to 10 weeks to pay the balance.
Order will ship upon final payment.
How to use our layaway program:
- Use code PRESALE19 in the coupon box at checkout for the 25% non-refundable deposit
- We will follow up via email to set up a payment schedule plan that fits your needs, upto 16 weeks depending on the value of your order.
- Receive your items when your order is paid for in full.
Price Adjustments, Non-payment & Penalties
- Communication is key,
- If payments are missed your deposit may forfeited and your order cancelled.
- Payments can be made in several ways:
- Paypal to our email address Poppydoll3829@aol.com
- via card payment over the phone
- payment via bank transfer.
- Layaway orders are not subject to price adjustments if items fall on sale while your items are on layaway.
- Order changes are subject to availability
- Additions can be made while your order is on layaway with us
- Cancellation of layaway results in forfeiture of your deposit, any payments made will be issued in the form of store credit.
- Layaway purchases are eligible for a return of store credit/exchange only if returned within 14 days of the date of delivery.
- Special orders are Non-returnable as we dont stock these in our inventory.
Pre-orders are a great way of getting the outfit you love before they go out of stock.
Pre-orders work in 2 ways you can either pay in full or pay 25% upfront
If paying by 25% deposit please read on. (PRE25) THIS IS A DEPOSIT CODE NOT DISCOUNT
Upon reciept of your pre order 25% will be charged.
When the items arrive in stock the remaining 75% will be invoiced to you via paypal or nochex.
After 1 week, if payment has not been received Poppydoll will contact you reminding you for payment to be made within 3-5 days.
If payment stil has not been received by this time the transaction will become Void,
The items will go back into stock, and the deposit lost.
THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Please check your order on arrival and report any errors by email within 3 days.
Items must be unworn with all labels attached in their original packaging, odour free, folded neatly in the same condition as received.
(A £5 pressing charge may be deducted from the return total if this procedure is not followed)
Shoes and boxed items must be returned in the original boxes not marked and intact.
Please DO NOT use the box as protective packaging.
If boxes are damaged a 20% deduction will be taken off the return total.
We do request that all items be returned with 14 days of receipt with this form attached via a tracked method.
Refunds may take upto 7 days to be processed and credit notes will be issued online via email.
Items purchased over 50% reduction are exchange or credit note ONLY
6 High Street
It is the CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that the return reaches us in the condition stated above
and have arranged and paid for delivery.
We would advise you to ensure that all returned items are sent via insured postage/delivery
We will NOT be held responsible for returned parcels that are lost in the post.
We will not accept ANY parcels returned without the postage costs being paid.
Once a returned item is received and checked that it meeds the above conditions
Refunds will processed with 7 working days.
We can only refund by the same method the original payment was made.
We will then email you to confirm our acceptance of the return and notification of the refund.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the material on our Site.
However, the material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees,
conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or suitability for any particular purpose.
If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site to carry out routine or emergency work.
We will not be responsible if for any reason our Site is unavailable.
We reserve the right to cancel an order with immediate affect if there has been a mistake on our website.
We will inform you prior to doing this via telephone of email.
The refund will be returned by the method you paid and the contract between yourself as the customer and Poppydoll cancelled.
These limitations and exclusions do not affect your statutory rights, only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Nothing in these T&Cs shall limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.